Become a Member
Together we can make a difference.
Braille Literacy Canada (BLC) is a non-profit organization that relies solely on membership fees, individual contributions, and grants to conduct its work. Membership is open to anyone who has an interest in the promotion of braille and equal access to print information through braille. Braille users, braille producers, parents of braille users, educators, rehabilitation teachers, and others interested in braille are invited to join.
- Receiving the BLC Newsletter
- Being invited to attend the Annual General Meeting of the Board and membership
- Being eligible to participate in any of the exciting BLC Committees (e.g., French Braille Standards, Teaching and Learning, Technology) and Ad Hoc Committees (e.g., Braille Promotion and Awareness, Tactile Graphics, Unified English Braille)
- Having an opportunity to be involved with a group of people dedicated to the promotion of braille
- Contributing to the support of the work done by BLC and its membership
New members and renewals
You can easily become a member by selecting the membership category that applies to you below. You will be asked to provide us with your contact information and then will be directed to PayPal to pay for your membership online.